"Everything is looking good. My boxing is looking good; everything is good, man. Everything is sharp. I'm faster and better every day. Everbody is happy and excited about the fight, you know, about the training and the works, so I'm just good...the odds are going to come down even further when they see us at the weigh-in...Vegas is going to be on fire. I'm excited, my whole team is excited, family, friends, everybody is excited," stated three-division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley, who took time out of his Easter Sunday to give us an update on how training has been going for his May 7th showdown with pound-for-pound champion Manny Pacquiao. With less than two weeks left to go before, Mosley is eager and ready for the fight to get here so he can continue the string of upsets that have already taken place this year. Check out what he had to say about the fight and much more, including his thoughts on Victor Ortiz's big win over Andre Berto.

BT: What's up, Shane? How you doing?

SM: What's going on, Ben?

BT: Shoot, you tell me. We got less than two weeks to go until the big fight.

SM: I know, I know. I'm ready to go and get busy.

BT: How's everything been going in camp?

SM: Everything is looking good. My boxing is looking good; everything is good, man. Everything is sharp. I'm faster and better every day. Everbody is happy and excited about the fight, you know, about the training and the works, so I'm just good.

BT: How's the weight looking?

SM: I'm around 152. 151 or 152, so I'm good. Like today, I'm probably like 154 because it's Sunday and I really haven't worked out today, but the weight's good.

BT: You know, the odds have come down just a tad bit in your favor. Now you're only a 6 to 1 underdog.

SM: Oh yeah? Oh, okay. They gettin' the picture I guess. The odds are going to come down even further when they see us at the weigh-in. They're going to be like, "Oh my God. Let's check this man right now. Check him!"

BT: Damn, man, you're shredded up like that already?

SM: Yeah, man. I'm shredded, but I'm going to be even more shredded when fight time comes because I'm going to be lighter. I'm shreddded at 154, but I'm going to be even more shredded at 147 because, you know, I'm coming all the way down, you know what I'm saying? So it's going to really look crazy.

BT: Damn. Do you even care that the oddsmakers have tabbed you as that big of an underdog? Do you feel just a little bit disrespected by that?

SM: Yeah, it's disrespectful, but I really don't care. You know, it's disrespectful and everybody knows that, but I really don't care. I just be like, "Whatever!" What's going to happen is going to happen on May 7th, you know what I'm saying? What's going to happen is going to happen.

BT: Speaking of oddsmakers and upsets, I don't know if you saw the fight, but I'm sure you've probably heard the outcome by now. What did you thing of Victor Ortiz's win over Andre Berto?

SM: Oh yeah, I had to sit and watch that fight just to see what was going on. I thought Victor Ortiz showed a lot of heart and a lot of courage. He did a great job and won the fight.

BT: I think Berto may have bought into his hype a little bit too much and took Ortiz for granted. What kind of advice would give you a guy like Berto, who just suffered his first defeat?

SM: You know what? I mean, it's all about the way you carry yourself and your maturity. I mean, he's been humbled. This has been a humbling experience and the best thing he could do is come back strong. Just come back in his next fight strong; work hard and stop traveling all over the place being Hollywood. Now it's time to get back to business and work back to that world title.

BT: The funny thing is that I don't think he has been humbled and I think he's still going to be a little Hollywood. I'm willing to bet that he probably won't change too much and will just chalk it up to it being an "off" night for him.

SM: Yeah, that's the bad thing, you know? I mean, it's hard. You have to put boxing first. All that other stuff...winning, that brings about all that other stuff that he had, so he has to continue to win.  If he's not winning, then he's just going to be another fighter that just had a title for a second.

BT: The latest episode of Fight Camp 360 aired this weekend, but it seemed like it was cut short. It was only 20 minutes long. They're going to be following you guys all the way up through fight week, right?

SM: Yeah. I just finished doing an interview on CBS and Fight Camp 360 was there with me. I did a little something on CBS today.

BT: I don't know if you saw it, but Manny took a little shot at you. It wasn't anything serious, but he was talking about you being an icon and whatnot and kind of chuckled, then someone told him to stop teasing. Do you think Pacquiao has this nice guy persona in the public eye, but maybe he's a little bit different behind closed doors when he's just hanging out with his close friends?

SM: Oh yeah. You can see it. Outside the ring, he's very nice, but inside the ring, he's a killer. That's what he's supposed to be. I mean, he's a fighter. He's the pound-for-pound best and all that stuff. But I mean, he knows how to play the press and play the role, but you know, it is what it is.

BT: So next week is pretty much it as far as training is concerned. You're not going to be doing too much during fight week, right?

SM: Yeah, you know, we're kind of tapering it down a little bit. We're coming in for a landing.

BT: I know I, for one, am ready and pumped for this fight to get here.

SM: Well that's good because there's going to be a lot of activity going on in Vegas. Vegas is going to be on fire. I'm excited, my whole team is excited, family, friends, everybody is excited. It's going to be a teriffic week, the week of May 7th.

BT: Well I was just calling to catch up with you real quick and wish you a Happy Easter my man. Stay off those chocolate rabbits and Cadbury eggs (laughing).

SM: (Laughing) Happy Easter to you too. You know I will.